The Institute for Aboriginal Development (IAD) is committed to the promotion of cultural authority and recognition,
and as IAD and IAD Press
our Elders believe that appropriate recognition and deference be given to the people on whose land IAD stands on by
changing the imprint to 'Angkitja Books' - Angkitja is the Eastern, Central and Western Arrernte word for "keeping
information safe for the future". In this age when Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages and culture are so
much under threat, it is appropriate to name our publishing label after a word that means keeping safe - keeping
culture safe, keeping language safe. We all hope you will love our new range of products just as much as you have
loved Jukurrpa. To our Warlpiri, Luritja, Pitjantjatjara and
your language for so many years on our products and we pay homage to your Elders both past and present who
allowed us to do so.
* 12 high quality glossy full-colour reproductions celebrating the country and culture of Central Australia
* National public holidays for Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany and USA
* Annual seasons according to the Central Arrernte people of Mparntwe (Alice Springs)
* Enhanced contact page for the featured art centres
* Map locating the art centres overlaid with language areas of Central Australia
WINDOWS AND MAC COMPATIBLE BOARD OF STUDIES APPROVED IN ALL STATES 5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY...
Medium point fibre tip sign pen, bold 0.6mm line width.