Do not use Panadol Extra:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine or any of the ingredients in the product.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol or caffeine.
- For children below age 12.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If pregnant, except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken or if the packaging use-by date has expired.
Keep out of reach of children.
Limit the use of caffeine containing products (including tea and coffee) when taking these caplets. One dose of Panadol Extra contains 130mg of caffeine- this is about 2 cups of instant coffee. Caffeine may cause sleepless if it is taken up to several hours before going to bed.
Each capsule shaped tablet (caplet) contains Paracetamol 500mg, Caffeine 65mg, Hydroxybenzoates as preservatives. No gluten, lactose or sugar.
Age: 12 - Adult, Caplets: 2, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs)
ACURE Deodorant Stick Fragrance Free 63g
ACURE Deodorant Stick Lemon Verbena 63g