Complete labeled illustrations of over 1,400 anatomical identifications. Loaded with beautifully illustrated diagrams clearly and concisely labeled for easy identification. Illustrations by award-winning medical illustrator Vincent Perez.
Domestic freight is via Australia Post. Alternatively we have a 'Click & Collect' option at no cost where the order can be picked up from the CDU Bookshop.
International Shipping Information
|5kg to 8kg
|8kg to 10kg
CDU Bookshop will not be responsible for late orders due to incorrect postal address.
Please note: Darwin is outside the next day delivery service guarantee for Australia Post. Express bags to capital cities can take up to seven working days.
We will despatch books within 24 hours of order however, if the complete order is not in stock we will do our best to contact customers and arrange split deliveries which may incur additional freight charges.
*The weight of each book can be found in the tags below
A refund of money will only be provided where books or other items purchased are:
defective or faulty OR fail to match the description.
Credit Notes will be considered under the following circumstances:
Credit notes for textbooks listed on current Text Book List will not be considered:
- withdrawal from a course of study
- incorrect book purchased for a course
- exemption granted from a course
- the sales receipt is provided for proof of purchase
- goods are in mint condition - books with access codes, passwords or CDs that have been opened are not returnable.
Credit Notes for general books will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- after 1 April for Semester 1
- after 1 September for Semester 2
- after 7 December for Summer Semester.