This pack contains the printed textbook and access to Connect.
The most highly regarded resource in financial accounting has been revised and updated to prepare today's students for future career success. The ninth edition of Craig Deegan's Financial Accounting features:
- the most recent changes to the IASB Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Australian Accounting Standards
- fully revised content, a refreshed design, and pedagogy
- in-depth analysis, comprehensive coverage, and detailed Worked Examples
- new Real-world Case Scenarios, examples, boxes and videos linking theory to real-world applications
- new Opening Questions at the start of each chapter with suggested solutions, and revised end-of-chapter Review Questions and Challenging Questions
Author: Craig Deegan
Publication Date: Dec 2019
Edition: 9th Edition
This book aims to ensure that students in any field of higher education have a...
This pack contains 1 copy of Human Anatomy & Physiology, Global Edition, 1 copy of A Brief...