For many years IAD Press have very successfully used the imprint 'Jukurrpa Books' ‐ Jukurrpa is a Warlpiri word meaning 'Dreaming', Story' or 'Law'.The Institute for Aboriginal Development (IAD) is committed to the promotion of cultural authority and recognition,and as IAD and IAD Press are situated on the banks of the Todd River in the heart of Arrernte country, our Board and our Elders believe that appropriate recognition and deference be given to the people on whose land IAD stands on by changing the imprint to 'Angkitja Books' ‐ Angkitja is the Eastern, Central and Western Arrernte word for "keeping information safe for the future". In this age when Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages and culture are so much under threat, it is appropriate to name our publishing label after a word that means keeping
* Annotated listing of public holidays and significant Australian events and achievements
* Day-to-a-page format
* User friendly size, 215x170mm
* Spiral binding - easy to turn pages
* Monthly planners, notes and contacts pages
* Two pull-out bookmarks
* Annual seasons according to the Central Arrernte people of Mparntwe (Alice Springs)
The Institute for Aboriginal Development (IAD) is committed to the promotion of cultural authority and...
3M F220-8SSAU POST-IT SUPER STICKY FULL ADHESIVE NOTES ULTRA 51 X 51MM 8 PADS Post-it...