These bad boys are the ultimate in Christmas chocolate decadence! And easy to make to boot! Make a batch, place them in a nice jar or container for the first class budget gift. Or just keep 'em all to yourself.A Christmas staple.
- 4 cup (400g) fine cake crumbs
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup apricot jam, warmed
- 2 tablespoon dark rum
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2/3 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Combine crumbs and sifted cocoa in bowl; stir in combined strained jam, rum and water.
- Roll 2 level teaspoons of mixture into balls. Roll balls in chocolate sprinkles. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.