Students must have successfully completed 120CP including the 100 level core units of the course before enrolling in this unit.
This undergraduate unit introduces students to the fundamentals of business research within the context of an applied project. Students are provided an opportunity to apply core and specialist skills from their course of study to bear on complex business problems. The topics covered include:
- A scientific approach to business research
- Initial stages and design of a research project
- Research design and research planning
- Quantitative and qualitative business research
- Research reporting
- Managerial decision making
Students are able to demonstrate their comprehensive understanding of the learning outcomes of this unit through tackling a real-world business problem.
PRESCRIBED TEXT - BUSINESS RESEARCH METHODS
E-BOOK - CLICK HERE